Thursday 14 January 2016

Audience feedback- double page spread article

Having asked some of my audience what they had thought on my article and how I could improve it, many of the audiences feedback suggested that the article was too short especially to fill a double page spread and that I needed a more original way to connect the audience to the magazine.

How I used the audience feedback to fix this problem
I added a side article that reached out to members of the singers pre-existing fan base using twitter, suggesting that if they asked a question, Elle would answer it and it may possibly feature in the first edition of 'motion' magazine.

Here is the side article:
We have asked our motion readers 
to send in questions they would lilke
to ask you

@leahhann asked: 
‘Where was your favourite place to perform and
why?

Anya: I REALLY enjoyed the Royal Albert Hall as the
audience were really envolved and we bounced
enjoy off each other- it was a lot of fun’

@ilovemotion asked:
‘Will you come to Liverpool- p.s. I LOVE YOUR 
MUSIC’

Anya: thank you! and yes we are looking to add
more dates and places for my tour in june

@astarkk1 asked:
Will you be releasing another album?

Anya: Yes! I am currently spending my life in the
studio, all in preparation for my new album.

@josh_fline asked:
‘Who would you like to collab with?’

Anya: Beyonce of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment