Sunday 3 January 2016

Colour scheme idea + why the black and white



Why the black and white?


The first is that it is different, I really wanted my magazine to stand out compared to other magazines and having asked my target audience, felt this was an appropriate and cool way to make my magazine  unique as it creates an air of mystery as features such as eye and hair colour aren't aa main feature it shows their lack of importance and leaves something to the imagination.

Another reason why I chose to use a monochrome colour scheme is because I feel it really creates a distinct genre association as you can often connote RnB to black and white typical old jazz bands therefore having this black and white element means that people can make the instant association between new and old RnB and, I personally, feel this is the bast way to convey the idea of RnB whist keeping it current.

My thoughts
I personally am leaning to using the green and greyscale colours as I feel it is a cool colour in at the moment so we can really see the contrast between old and new RnB and it is unisex appealing to a much larger target audience

No comments:

Post a Comment