Saturday 13 February 2016

Question 1

In what ways does your media product use, develop or challenge forms and conventions of real media products?

What I have created:
I have created a RnB music magazine called 'Motion' aimed at 16-26 year olds. The title of the magazine was inspired from old style RnB and I have tried to incorporate the mixing of the old RnB with the new by using black and white pictures. I also took inspiration from the music magazine 'VIBE' as it was both music and atmospheric related. The interest of my target audience is typically other artists of a simular age. I have kept to a very subtle monochrome colour scheme wiht a subtle pop of colour because that is tendy and understated amongst my target audience.

How my magazine fits the conventions of a magazine:







Using Picktochart, I give further details and analysis on the codes and conventions in my magazine and how they compare to traditional ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment