Sunday 20 December 2015

Magazine name ideas

For this task, I showed my target audience potential name ideas for my music magazine and asked them what where their favourite and why and what ones they least liked and why

This  was the mind map I had presented to them. I divided up the name ideas into 4 categories: current RnB, classic RnB, Upbeat names and hiphop related, this would make it easier for them to feedback and give me an insight into what type of RnB my audience are most interested in.


From these interviews it was clear that the least liked magazine names came from the 'classic RnB' section.

I found that people often favoured the upbeat names such as hype, B.E.A.T, and DTB (drop the beat.)
People often took a particular liking to the names 'Latch' and 'Motion'.

Names people often didn't take a liking to was 'extcasy' as they felt it was inappropriate and portrayed the wrong vibe especially if a younger person wishes to read it.




My personal opinion:
I personally am a fan of the names latch and DTB and Motion.

No comments:

Post a Comment