Saturday 24 October 2015

Powtoon

What was the task?

I completed research into mass VS niche music magazines. I chose to research into Billboard magazine as it is  largely recognised and appreciated and compared it to Hiphop weekly (a niche magazine) that appeals to a much smaller audience

What did I learn?
One of the most interesting things I learnt was that the presentation and formality of the front cover was was a lot more appealing when the magazine had a larger circulation, this may be due to available funding for things such as a professional photoshoot or well known celebrities

How will I apply this to my work?

From this work i have decided to create a mass target magazine as I prefer the professional affect that is given off either by mass target audiences e.g. use of studio taken photos and clear layout

1 comment:

  1. Introduction and explanation please.

    What was the task?
    What did you learn?
    How will this help you in the future?

    ReplyDelete