Saturday 17 October 2015

Industries

Industry Flashcards


This task will be helpful when deciding what magazine distributor I wish to go with when producing  and distributing my final product. I am most interested in the type of magazines a distributor distributes, where the distributor distributes its products e.g. national or international and what types of media they distribute.

In my magazine I am looking for a distributor who already publishes a well established music magazine, produces the magazine nationally and has more than one type of media platform for distribution as I would like to have both a print and digital option for my readers.

Ideal institution- Bauer Media as they fit all the requirements above,
Not ideal institution- InterMedia Partners because they only distribute their magazines e.g. VIBE online.

1 comment:

  1. Introduction and explanation please.
    What was the task?
    What did you learn?
    How will this help you in the future?

    ReplyDelete